Tristan Marchetti - United Arab Emirates - Jan 30, 2013 We had an amazing experience with Skileb during our 3 days stay and I have only compliments to give:
- Staff was extremely friendly and helpful from the skileb team to the taxi company staff, the chalet staff, the bistro pub team and the ski rental shop.
- We had 6H delay and arrived in the middle of the night, the driver was here on time and the concierge was there to welcome us
- We asked to get a snowboard instructor on short notice and this was arranged ASAP
- The bistropub staff let us open an account and pay everything at the end of the WE, that was great
- No problem with the ski p
The MzaarVille Chalets, considered the closest to the ski slopes, offer a magnificent view of the snowy mountains. This chalet block is two steps away from the ski slopes and at short distance from the village attractions, restaurants, shops, and pubs.
These ten, self-catered chalets have been fully refurbished providing all the amenities you need to feel at home. Friends and families, couples and colleagues, are pleased to gather around the fireplace while enjoying the food they cooked. You also have the choice to enjoy a drink or a light meal in the pub/restaurant located down the block.
All units feature 1, 2, or 3 bedrooms along with a living room containing a fireplace, a fully equipped kitchenette, and 1 or 2 bathrooms.
The summer prices includes free access to the Igloo swimming pool excluding the Mzaar summer festival period.
Summer season rates: Studio Chalet: $3000 1-Bedroom Chalet: $3500 2-Bedroom Chalet: $4000 3-Bedroom Chalet: $5000 Rates are applicable the whole summer season until end of October and do not include VAT.
Number of floors: 6
- Number of rooms or units: 10
Fireplace in living room
3 Bedroom Chalet
3 Bedroom chalet
View from the room
Frost Snack and Pub
Mzaarville from the slopes
Check-in time: 16h00 Check-out time: 12h00
Late check-out given upon availability.
PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN TOWELS.
Minimum stay of 5 nights is required during New year and Mzaar summer festival
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Internet access (free)
- Parking (free)
- Restaurant(s) and bar(s)
- Cable / satellite TV
- Hair dryer
Hotel scrore in different areas
Staff 8.8 / 10
Service 7.8 / 10
Cleanliness 8.5 / 10
Comfort 8 / 10
Value for money 7.9 / 10
Location 9.6 / 10
GPS coordinates in decimal degrees: Latitude 33.99386 - Longitude: 35.84236